Wednesday, April 30, 2008

projects!

Aloha!

In these stages of preparation, I am in awe! I am in ultimate awe of how God has it all worked out! I am humbled to ask people for help! But I am so rewarded in knowing I am acting out of obedience. Seeking God's face in this mission is a crazy place! His supernatural presence is felt in silent reflection. It has been difficult to slow my life down to take time to reflect and pray. But when I do carve out time to put away the books that need to be studied, the papers that need to be written, the lesson plans that need to be prepared, the people that need to be called/emailed/faxed/text messaged!!!!, and the things that have to be done! God is so faithful! I am constantly reminded that He is making a way... no matter how fuzzy or unclear that way is... I am struggling but it is all for his glory. He does all things well; ALL THINGS!

....I wanted to give you a better idea of what I will be doing... here is a more precise link that describes the activities I will be doing and where I will be serving... check it out!!!

http://www.beautifulgatenamibia.org/projects.htm

love you all! and am so glad to be on this journey with you... thank you!

Ruthie

No comments: